- Author: Eryl Nash, Ana Albero
Taking you to the heart of the heroes who help us, experience a day in the life of Cecilia the nurse, David-Lawrence the paramedic, Leonie the firefighter and Tamika the veterinarian. This uplifting picture book showcases the amazing work our frontline staff do, the incredible skills they have and the important equipment they need to save a life, in a unique graphic novel-inspired non-fiction format. With a foreword by British celebrity Dr Zoe Williams.• Featuring 12 real-life emergency service workers from across the world, including: Leonie the Fire Fighter from the UK, Ahsan the Surgeon from Pakistan, Fabien the Mountain Rescuer from France, Tamika the Veterinarian from the US, Nick the Police Officer from the UK, Cecilia the Nurse from Spain, Koen the Lifeguard from the Netherlands, Jin the Research Scientist from China, David-Lawrence the Paramedic from Switzerland, Johanne the Counsellor from Germany, Andy the Flying Doctor from Australia, Giovanna the Foreign Aid Worker from Italy
• Based on the viral ‘Tetris Challenge’, this book gives a bird’s eye view of all the equipment that people who work in life-saving professions need to do their jobs
• Mixing accurate non-fiction with vibrantly textured scenes in comic strip panels from artist Ana Albero (Little People, Big Dreams Coco Channel), this bold and vibrant illustrated book shows heroes in action and provides a fascinating insight into a day in the life of an emergency service worker
• Perfect for children aged 4+ who are learning about values and citizenship and for curious minds eager to find out a little more about the amazing, real-life people across the world.
- Format: Hardback, 32 Pages
- Publisher: Magic Cat Publishing