The Little Witch's: Book of Spells
- Artist: Ariel Kusby
- Illustrated: Olga Baumert
- Details: This spellbinding book guides readers on how to craft a magic wand, befriend a fairy, and read tea leaves, as well as glossaries of magical terms and symbols.
• A playful and immersive guidebook to all things magical
• Filled with simple activities using easily found ingredients
• Complete with lush illustrations
The Little Witch's Book of Spells harnesses magic and the imagination to help little witches feel powerful, tap into creative energy, and practice self-love.
Spells and activities include Best Friends Forever Spell, Jump Rope Protection Spell, Get Well Soon Elixir, Blanket Fort Magical Fortress Spell, How to Make a Magical Fairy Garden, and Mermaid Bath Spell.
• Perfect for young readers interested in magic, fans of Harry Potter, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and fantasy series featuring witches
• A mystical, fun, and empowering book of spells that will have any child enthralled by the magical world
• Makes a great gift for millennial parents who want to encourage imagination, creativity, and play.
- Format: Hardback, 144 Pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books